Vignan's University & CMS VATAVARAN Cordially invite you all at Guntur, AP!
We cordially invite you to our one day programme ‘Save Water!’ (Film Screenings & Discussions) at Department of Applied Engineering, Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research University, Guntur - Andhra Pradesh - 522 213 on March 10, 2016 (Thursday) at 09:30 am. Registrations will begin at 09:00 am onwards.
7th CMS VATAVARAN Travelling Film Festival
Announcing the five river front cities where CMS VATAVARAN’s travelling film festivals will be held in 2016. We are going to Guwahati, Gandhinagar, Trichy, Nasik and Allahabad with the nominated and award winning films of 8th CMS VATAVARAN. The festival theme of the travelling edition will be Water for Life.
He is launching the World Water Walk for Peace in India at Rajghat on September 5, 2015 from 11 am onwards. The programme will be attended by General V K Singh (Minister of State of External Affairs and Minister of State (independent charge) for North East Region) and Shri Nitin Gadkari (Minister of Transport). This World Water Walk for Peace is a global campaign of Shri Rajendra Singh on Water Security which was first launched in the UK in the month of August. The World Water Walk for Peace is a global campaign and will take place in all five continents.
- Award winning film screenings at Gulmohar, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Media Cell, MoEF&CC, GoI and CMS VATAVARAN present Award Winning Green Film Screenings in the City
- CMS VATAVARAN collaborates with Dastkar
- Rajpur Community Initiative & CMS VATAVARAN present Rajpur Nature Film Festival 2015 in April 2015.
- Call for Entry Promo of CMS VATAVARAN 2015.
- Gangtok CMS VATAVARAN International Environment & Wildlife Film Festival and Forum 2015 is scheduled from March 12 to 14, 2015 Thursday - Saturday
- Agra CMS VATAVARAN International Environment & Wildlife Film Festival and Forum 2015 is scheduled from March 26, 2015 Thursday - Sunday